Ingredients makes for Pumpkin Latte Coffee (3 Serving):
- One level tablespoon pumpkin puree
- One cup whole milk
- Half tablespoon light brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg + a pinch for garnish
- Scant 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- Half teaspoon vanilla extract
- Two cups double strength coffee
- Six tablespoons half-and-half
- Sugar to taste
- Whipped cream
How to makes for Pumpkin Latte Coffee (3 Serving):
- First start brewing coffee in coffee mug.
- Add puree milk, pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, brown sugar and vanilla, In blender.
- Pour into a small saucepan and cook over low heat until the milk is warm and begins to froth slightly. (About Four to five minutes.) Remove from heat.
- For each serving: Pour 1/3 of pumpkin mixture into a coffee mug.
- Add Two generous tablespoons of half-and-half. Heat in a microwave for 30 seconds, then add brewed coffee to within half-inch of rim.
- Add sugar to taste, then cover with whipped cream and sprinkle with nutmeg. finish and enjoy.