Blueberries and Cream Frappuccino Recipe Very nice and easy to in try! Way make Blueberries and Cream Frappuccino as follows:
Ingredients Makes For Blueberries and Cream Frappuccino (1 serving):
- 1/4 cup blueberries (frozen)
- 1/4 cup coffee (strong brewed, brew the, 2x the suggested amount, water)
- Six tbsps nonfat milk
- Half cup sugar free vanilla ice cream
- Two tsps chocolate syrup
- Four cubes ice
- whipped cream (prepared, topping)
How to Makes For Blueberries and Cream Frappuccino (1 serving):
- Combine all ingredients in a blender except whipped topping. Blend to desired consistency. Top with a dollop of prepared whipped cream and a few blueberries to garnish.
- and ready to enjoyed.
Prep time: 5 min Cook time: 5 mins.
Survivors try. Don't forget visited to http://recipe-coffee.blogspot.com for update best recipe all kind best coffee.