This is a Great Recipe Champagne and Festive New Year Drinks. Mixing warm coffee with tequila and coffee liqueur makes for a perfect 'apres ski'.
Ingredients makes for Mexican-Style Coffee:
- Four fluid ounces hot brewed coffee
- One fluid ounce coffee liqueur
- One fluid ounce tequila
- One tablespoon whipped topping (optional)
- One pinch ground cinnamon, for garnish (optional)
- One pinch cocoa powder, for garnish (optional)
How to makes for Mexican-Style Coffee:
The first step is prepare Ingredients and prepare a mug coffee. then coffee in Pour into a mug. Stir in the coffee liqueur and tequila. Garnish with whipped topping, cocoa powder and cinnamon. finish and enjoy.