The perfect blend of coffee and chocolate. This delectable treat is a quick, indulgent fix for all your chocolate and coffee cravings. Play with the ingredient ratios to personalize your beverage.
This Original Mochaccino recipe makes 1 servings
Ingredients makes for Coffee Mochaccino:
- 3/4 cup milk
- One tablespoon white sugar
- One teaspoon instant coffee granules
- One teaspoon cocoa powder, or more to taste
- Half teaspoon vanilla extract, or more to taste
- One tablespoon chocolate syrup
- One tablespoon whipped cream
- Six ice cubes
How to makes for Coffee Mochaccino:
- Add milk, ice cubes, sugar, instant coffee granules, cocoa powder, and vanilla extract in a blender until smooth.
- Lightly coat the inside of a glass with chocolate syrup. Pour the coffee mixture into the glass. Top with whipped cream to serve. finish and enjoy.