Cranberry Almond Coffee Cake Recipe
Ingredients makes for Cranberry Almond Coffee Cake (9 Serving):
- Half cup almond paste
- Six tablespoons butter, softened
- Half cup plus Two tablespoons sugar, divided
- Three eggs
- 1-1/3 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- One teaspoon baking powder
- One teaspoon almond extract
- Half teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-1/4 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
How to makes for Cranberry Almond Coffee Cake (9 Serving):
- First start Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease a 8-inch square pan.
- Cream almond paste, butter and Half cup sugar until fluffy in a medium bowl. Add two eggs, beating well after each addition.
- Combine One cup flour and baking powder. Add to creamed mixture. Beat in remaining egg and flour. Stir in extracts. Gently fold in cranberries.
- Spread batter evenly into prepared pan. Sprinkle with remaining sugar. Bake for 35-45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted near center of cake comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. finish and enjoy.
Survivors try. Don't forget visited to http://recipe-coffee.blogspot.com.