Ingredients makes for Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino:
- Three cups espresso coffee
- 3/4 cup sugar
- Four cups milk
- 3/4 cup chocolate syrup
- Whipped cream, for topping
- Chocolate syrup, for topping
Directions makes for Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino:
- Make coffee, follow directions for your favorite brand of espresso roast coffee.
- Combine coffee, still hot, and sugar in your mixer until sugar is dissolved.
- Add milk and chocolate syrup and continue mixing, about one minute.
- Pour mix into a sealable container for easy storage.
- Store in fridge until ready to use (Note: Do not store any longer than you would milk).
- To make drink, combine equal parts mix and ice in a blender and blend on high until smooth.
- Pour into glasses.
- Top each glass with whipped cream and drizzle with chocolate syrup.
- and ready to enjoyed.
Join in my facebook coffee recipes