Blueberry and Almond Coffee Cake is one perfect coffee cake, so are easily made and here's how to make it:
author by oneperfectbite.blogspot.com
Ingredients Makes For Blueberry and Almond Coffee Cake (8 Serving):
- Two cups all-purpose flour
- Two teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- One stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups plus Six tablespoons sugar
- Two whole large eggs
- Half teaspoon almond extract
- Half cup milk
- Two to Half cups blueberries (15 ounces)
- One large egg white
- Two cups sliced almonds
How to Makes For Blueberry and Almond Coffee Cake (8 Serving):
- First start Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Butter a 9 x 13 x 2-1/4-inch baking pan ceramic or glass baking dish. Line the bottom of pan with parchment paper and butter it as well. Set aside.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt. Beat together butter and 1-1/4 cups sugar with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Beat in whole eggs, One at a time, then almond extract. Alternately add flour mixture and milk in batches, beginning and ending with flour mixture and beating on low speed after each addition until just incorporated. Fold in berries. Spoon batter into baking dish, spreading evenly.
- Lightly beat egg white with a fork and add remaining Six tablespoons sugar and almonds, stirring to coat.
- Spoon topping over batter and bake in middle of oven until golden brown and a tester inserted in center comes out clean, Fifty minutes to One hour. Cool in pan on a rack ten minutes. Invert cake onto rack, then invert again. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- and ready to enjoyed.
Survivors try. Don't forget visited to http://recipe-coffee.blogspot.com for update best recipe all kind best coffee.