Chocolate Coffee Frappuccino Recipe Very nice and easy to in try! Way make Chocolate Coffee Frappuccino as follows:
Ingredients Makes For Chocolate Coffee Frappuccino (1 serving):
- Two tbsps coffee (chocolate velvet millstone regular grind, veneto chocolate regular grind)
- Half cup water
- 3/4 cup soymilk
- One tbsp sugar substitute (splenda, taste or 1 tablespoon artificial sweetener of choice)
- 1/8 tsp guar gum (find this at the local hfs optional)
- Three ice cubes
- One tbsp chocolate syrup (walmart, favorite)
How to Makes For Chocolate Coffee Frappuccino (1 serving):
- Double brew the coffee. Let cool.
- Combine coffee, soy milk, Splenda and guar gum in the blender, blend about 15 seconds.
- Add ice, blend again until smooth.
- Place the beverage in a wide mouthed glass, swirl with chocolate syrup.
- Insert straw and and ready to enjoyed.
Prep time: 1 min Cook time: 3 mins.
Survivors try. Don't forget visited to http://recipe-coffee.blogspot.com for update best recipe all kind best coffee.