Starbuck's Coffee Cake is one perfect coffee cake, so are easily made and here's how to make it:
author by oneperfectbite.blogspot.com
Ingredients makes for Starbuck's Coffee Cake (12 serving):
- One cup all-purpose flour
- One cup light brown sugar, packed
- Half cup butter, softened
- One teaspoon cinnamon
- Half cup chopped pecans
- One cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- Half cup granulated sugar
- Two eggs + One egg yolk
- Half to One teaspoons vanilla
- Two cups all-purpose flour
- One teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup milk
How to makes for Starbuck's Coffee Cake (12 serving):
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Add butter and flour in a 9 x 13-inch pan. Set aside.
- Make topping by combining one cup flour with brown sugar, a stick of softened butter and one teaspoon cinnamon in a medium bowl. Mixture should have consistency of moist sand. Add half cup chopped pecans.
- Input in a large bowl, add cream together one cup butter, 3/4 cup light brown sugar and 1/2 cup granulated sugar with an electric mixer until smooth and fluffy. Add whole eggs, egg yolk and vanilla and mix well.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, baking powder and salt. Add this dry mixture to moist ingredients a little bit at a time. Add milk and mix well.
- Spoon batter into prepared baking pan.
- Sprinkle crumb topping over batter. Be sure topping completely covers batter.
- Bake cake for Fifty minutes, or until edges just begin to turn light brown.
- and ready to enjoyed.
Survivors try. Don't forget visited to http://recipe-coffee.blogspot.com for update best recipe all kind best coffee.