Almond Rhubarb Coffee Cake Recipe | Enjoyed Almond Rhubarb Coffee Cake with hot coffee in morning day. Very yummy and happy. Way easy, make Almond Rhubarb Coffee Cake as follows:
Ingredients For Almond Rhubarb Coffee Cake:
- One tsp-Vanilla extract
- Two-half cup-All purpose flour
- One tsp-Salt
- One tsp-Baking soda
- One cup-Milk
- One-half cup or to taste Packed brown sugar
- 2/3 or 1/2 cup-Vegetable oil
- One Egg
- One-half cup or to taste Rhubarb (chopped)
- Half cup or to taste Sliced almonds
- 1/3 cup-White sugar
- One-Tb-Butter, melted
- 1/4 cup or to taste Sliced almonds
Preparation For Almond Rhubarb Coffee Cake:
- First prepare oven and pans. preheat oven + grease pans.
- In a large bowl, beat brown sugar,vanilla, oil, and egg together until smooth. Combine flour, baking soda and salt. add to sugar and with milk mixture.
- Beat until smooth.
- Stir in rhubarb chopped and 1/2 cup almonds or to taste.
- Pour into prepared pans.
- In a small bowl, combine white sugar and butter or margarine.
- Stir in 1/4 cup almonds. Sprinkle topping over batter.
- Bake until the cake is done.
- wait a few minutes.
- and ready to serve.