Ingredients Makes For Starbucks Java Chip Frappuccino (4 serveing):
- Four tablespoon chocolate syrup
- Four tablespoon chocolate chips
- Four cups double-strength freshly brewed dark roast coffee
- Chopped or crushed ice
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Chocolate syrup (for drizzle, optional)
How To Makes Starbucks Java Chip Frappuccino (4 serveing):
- Fill blender half full with chopped or crushed ice.
- Pour the chocolate chips, chocolate syrup, and coffee into the blender.
- Turn on the blender to a medium or high speed. Try to get a thick, but icy mixture.
- Get four glasses and pour the mixture it them. Spray whipped cream on top of each one.
- Take the chocolate syrup (for your drizzling topping) and in a circular motion, dtop with whipping cream and drizzle chocolate over the whipped cream. and ready to enjoyed.
Survivors try. Don't forget visited to http://recipe-coffee.blogspot.com for update best recipe all kind best coffee.