Ingredients of Ice Cream Coffee Recipe:
- Three-ounces semi-sweet chocolate, chopped
- Two-cups whole milk
- One-tablespoon + One-teaspoon cornstarch
- One-Half- Ounce cream cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2/3 cups granulated sugar
- Two-tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Half-cup dark roast coffee grounds (fine to medium grind)
Directions for make Ice Cream Coffee Recipe:
Top with unsweetened cocoa powder.
Cafe Borgia Coffee is to ready.
Serve Four cups.
And ready to enjoyed. Survivors try. Don't forget visited to http://recipe-coffee.blogspot.com for update recipe all kind best coffee.